T&M Lone Star Roofing offers a full line of services to correctly mitigate structural damage and reduce or prevent loss to residential and commercial property due to a water and flood disaster. Our experienced team will respond swiftly to assess and cleanup damage from flooded homes, sewage contamination, or other storm damage.
The services provided by T&M Lone Star Roofing are designed to help restore your property safely. Our services include: water extraction and pump outs, complete structural drying, dehumidification, mold and sewage remediation. T&M Lone Star Roofing uses state-of-the-art equipment and procedures so that your property is properly and methodically cleaned and dried.
T&M Lone Star Roofing is experienced in the cleanup of FEMA declared floods and storms in nationwide emergency areas. Our team will help minimize your residual water damage. We will address the presence of mold or assist with measures or recommendations to prevent and remediate further growth.
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, carpet, padding and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
If your residential or commercial property endured flood damage, it makes sense to ask T&M Lone Star Roofing team of experts to inspect the integrity of your roof and attic ventilation system. After flooding, specific areas should have special attention for potential issues, including:
- Has the roof remained structurally sound or appears at risk of collapsing?
- Does the roof’s ventilation system appear adequate or require an upgrade?
- Do any leaks appear visible?
- Has mold or mildew been detected?
- Do underlying sub-roof systems, beams, rafters and structural supports still appear in good condition and correctly aligned?
Flood waters cause damage that is both visible and not to the interior of a structure in both residential and commercial settings. T&M Lone Star Roofing’s mitigation experts may assist you in visualizing this process. Excessive moisture can pose an ongoing threat in some situations, even following water cleanup and drying.
Performing water cleanup and drying the premises may correct visible surface damage. The hidden dampness, if not addressed, will sometimes cause residents to suffer long term adverse effects. Moisture may cause the spread of mold or mildew. Some roofs untouched by flood waters often suffer adverse impacts from dampness and water in home interiors.
If your home or office has suffered from a flood or other severe weather, Please contact us today and let us help you get back on the road to recovery.